Face update! I seem to take a lot of pictures of myself don't I? I spent most of my teens hating my body/face/everything so I guess it's just my way of dealing with my own self esteem issues, it's getting better and taking pictures of myself gives me confidence and all that jazz.
Hmm let's see, i'm flying off to Hong Kong in 2 days and I haven't packed. I will most likely take a lot of pictures and upload it on here. It's hard maintaining a blogspot when I don't ever go out, so it's just only pictures of me, which is rather lame.
I feel like I should give Johann a link to this, but he knows each of my social networks apart from this so I guess a little privacy is a good thing? Not that i'm hiding anything from him and I doubt he would even be interested in my rambles and pictures of myself. I spent the night with him last night since I won't be seeing him for two weeks as i'm going to be in Hong Kong. It was amazing, as usual. He's honestly everything i've ever wanted and I don't want to go on talking about him because if I start, I can't stop. He's an amazing person, let's leave it at that.




No comments:
Post a Comment