It's faux fur, obviously, considering I can't afford to an actual fur coat but oh I wish, how I wish. Why hasn't anyone hired me to be in their hip hop video yet? I am so ready. Any-who, I have several life updates. Firstly my transcripts don't look too good now that I have printed it out so uh oh, but oh well, nothing much to be done now. I am applying to Australia, Switzerland and maybe New Zealand. I find it really dumb that I need to pay an application fee and pay thousands more just to get into a university, some bullshit to be honest.
Apart from that, I haven't been doing much, back to being alone again. I need to do a lot of chores before my Dad comes to visit me. I've been slacking. My love, Johann, introduced me to A&W and I am obsessed. I don't understand why McDonald's and Burger King are more popular like A&W IS THE SHIT. Minus the root beer for some reason, I never got into it even though that's the thing A&W is famous for. Also, it really annoys me when I can never find options with bacon in them just because most places like to be muslim-friendly. You can be muslim-friendly and still serve pork options because you know, not everyone is a muslim. Grinds my gears really, but oh well.
I have few upcoming projects I want for this blog as well
- 'What's in my bag'
- 'On The Go makeup routine'
- More life adventures.
I also have semester break right now, which means I have more time to put into this blog because it is severely lacking, my header is just wrong and I am not pleased with it.

No comments:
Post a Comment