Wednesday, December 24, 2014

'Tis the season

TAUPE.
SIN.
DIVA.

I love December, it's my favorite month after July, which is my birthday month. I love Christmas and I love the feeling I get and I love that it's vacation. I have been obsessed with MAC lipsticks recently. I don't care much for overly hyped up products because when I try it, I always get disappointed, except MAC. It's so worth the hype and the cash. It lasts for over 12 hours and I have eaten, drank and slept in it and it's turned out fine and I don't need to keep on reapplying it. It is highly pigmented and really matte, which is great but sometimes I put moisturiser after I apply it to keep my lips moist. Disregard how cracked my lips look in the last picture and just all the mess in general because I was being too aggressive trying to get off the previous lipsticks I was wearing but look at that color! 

No comments:

Post a Comment