I love macarons so much that I finished the entire two boxes in a day. I know, it's bad. College has been hectic, but what else is new? I went over to Johann's place few days back, so that was incredible.
Johann notices every little detail about me, even the ones I don’t even realise about myself. It’s such an overwhelming feeling to know that someone knows so much about me and pays so much attention to me.
He pointed out that when a situation happens, I talk to myself about it to get it into my head even though the people around me already know about the situation. It’s like I am trying to grasp the fact that something happened so I talk to myself and repeat it, to myself. No one has ever pointed that out to me, it’s like I am making a mental note in my head, but verbally. I don’t even know how to explain it but it’s something that’s normal for me and I only became aware of it after Johann told me about it today and how he thought it was very cute.
Johann is cute. Our relationship is cute. That’s an understatement. Our relationship is overwhelming and there’s so much love in it and even love feels like a fucking understatement. Like fuck, he is one hell of a human being.
I went out with some friends to Bubba Gump yesterday and then to eat sushi later. We also watched Spider-Man 2 and there was a kid at the end that reminded me so much of my little brother that I started bawling my eyes out. I miss my little brother incredibly and I am currently talking to him now.
My life is at a good place right now. Good acquaintances turned into friends, things with Johann are going really well and I am conversing with my little brother.

No comments:
Post a Comment