Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Birthday Month!







I am a HUGE birthday person. I love birthdays more than anything but I just wish i didn't age. 19 is so old, and I had a crisis when I turned 18. I feel like a child trapped in a teenage body. Anyway, I have been having the most amazing two weeks of my life. Johann's parents were in Australia so I basically spent the entire two weeks over at his and it was incredible. Just, the best weeks i've ever had. He makes me incredibly happy.

Anyway, I went to Sephora. I should just live there since I love Sephora so much. I got the Boscia face mask in black. I prefer the black over the white because the white makes me too fair and glowy and I don't like that. Boscia face masks are honestly amazing and so worth the price.
I also got the Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo because I hate taking showers, so I will buy anything that allows me to not wash my hair. I haven't tried it out yet but it's supposed to be really good and finally, Argan Oil. Argan Oil can be used a face and body moisturiser and can be a leave in conditioner for hair. It's for the entire body and I am in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment