Sunday, July 13, 2014

When she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams




I'm at my Aunt's place for a couple of days so what better way to procrastinate on my upcoming exams than blog? 
I don't have any good quality pictures of me because I haven't had the time so you can always find my various selfies and what i've been up to on my Instagram. I went to the Ritz-Carlton in Kuala Lumpur yesterday for a spa day and it was amazing. I got a massage and a facial and now my body and face is all soft and smooth. 
Anyway, to the topic I wanted to talk about. Hair care. I've been growing out my hair for the past few months and it is finally at a place I really like. (I would love it more if it were longer and came up to my butt but this is a start) With long hair comes great responsibility, especially since I live in such a humid country.
Argan oil has done wonders to my hair, it's pricey but so worth it. My hair is really soft and it doesn't get frizzy at the back and it brings out my natural curls. I'm a huge fan of messy hair, but not frizzy.
Then there's coconut oil. I have only tried the Marc Anthony's coconut oil once and to amazing results. It made my hair really smooth and soft but what I don't like about coconut oil is the smell. While Argan oil has little to no smell, coconut oil have a very distinct smell which I am not a fan of so I shall be sticking to Argan oil for my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment