Was this not the most overrated H&M collaboration ever? It's going to be highly successful, but also overrated. Very overrated. So if you are a fan of being unique or original, this is definitely not for you.
I was so excited for this collaboration when it was first announced in April but as the days drew closer and I kept seeing the pieces, and I wasn't as in love as before. Firstly, for me it was because it was more towards Winter, which I get because it's you know, WINTER in America. Living in a country that doesn't have four seasons is really annoying. I would rock so many beautiful clothes in the Winter, but here, it's hot and humid and all I want to do is be naked.
I am really loving the Lara Croft look on the girls and there are few staple pieces which once it comes out in stores, I would definitely try out. All in all though, it wasn't really for my taste but Alexander knows how to mix his blacks well, i'll give you that.
I adore Alexander Wang, he's so funny and charismatic and a walking ecstasy pill. I adore his pieces usually but this H&M collaboration wasn't doing it for me. What did you think?








No comments:
Post a Comment