I like myself better when i'm wearing sunglasses so you'll usually see me in sunglasses even when it's unnecessary. I feel weird without them. Either i'm wearing them properly, they're on my head or placed on the neck of my shirt.
I am in love with black and white, my wardrobe is mostly black and white, with a lot of blue in it surprisingly. I like basic clothing but really startling accessories. It's a cheaper way to make a statement. I'm usually wearing large hoop earrings, which seem to stretch out my ears and make them hurt a bit but hey, fashion, am I right?
The Devil Clot Skull shirt was my boyfriend's. I cut it up several years ago though.
Aviators are from Victoria's Secret.
Faux Leather jacket is from Guess
Orange and Pink Lens Shades are from H&M.
"That's Awesome" crop top is from H&M.
No comments:
Post a Comment