Monday, November 17, 2014

Personal // Eighteen and Nineteen.




My close friend and I always used to get mistaken for each other in high school by teachers and people used to think we were related. I had such a chill day, much needed since I have been stressing out about a lot of things. This weekend has been good.
I want to improve a lot of things:
  • Body
  • Style
  • Health

I want to be happy in my body because right now after a weekend of KFC everyday, it's not healthy and my body is in horrible shape at the moment.
In regards to my style, I want pieces of clothing in my wardrobe that is who I am, not something I bought just because it was cheap. My ideal closet goal is basically to close my eyes, pick out anything and be happy with it. That'll also save me a lot of time on getting ready.
This is as personal as it's going to get on this blog and I will only rarely post pictures of my friends and give insights into my life. I want to focus on what I love, which is clothes, make up, music and other various bits and bobs and I don't want my private life on here, only the occasional ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment